Post-Transplant Care at Home: Kidney Transplant - kefihealthcare Sale9 months ago Services Chennai 1.3K views
The kidney is one of the vital organs in the human body and if it fails to function properly the blood cannot be purified. In case of a failed Kidney, dialysis is indicated initially and in severe cases kidney transplant will be required.
Your length of stay and recovery in the hospital will depend on a few factors including: type of transplant procedure, your body’s acceptance of the new organ and your overall health. Remember, each patient has a different rate of recovery. You will be discharged only after your Transplant Team has determined that you have regained your strength and your health is stable.
In such a situation the donor, can move back home with a few restrictions to be followed but a person with transplanted kidney needs to follow strict measures at Home as stated by the doctors and caregivers at KEFI Home Health Care.
Tips for a Healthy Transplant Recovery
· Take all your medicines exactly as prescribed
· Keep all of your scheduled appointments with the Transplant Team
· Call the Transplant Team if you have any questions or concerns
· Have your blood drawn promptly, as recommended by the Transplant Team
· Follow your recommended dietary plan
· Follow your recommended fluid intake
· Follow your recommended exercise plan
· Avoid being around anyone who has an infection
KEFI Home Health Care is a one stop solution for best nursing care service provider at home for critically ill patients like the one explained above and with home environment along with professional aid 24/7; patients are happy and peaceful to recover faster.